Concise, direct, packed with timely commodity trading recommendations and trade signals, The Joss Report is a comprehensive commodity report newsletter that provides commodity tips for commodity futures traders and brokers with a practical, easy to use game plan for the trading week ahead.
No matter if you trade online self-directed or broker assisted, The Joss Report newsletter is your road map to commodity trading.
Prepared by veteran commodity trader and technical analyst Scott Joss, The Joss Report is unique among commodities report newsletters because it's all about hands-on, useable and timely information not endless commentary or readily available market information.
Scott Joss is currently registered as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Scott is also registered as an Introducing Broker (IB), and is a member of National Futures Association (NFA).
Each week, The Joss Report provides proprietary commodity trade recommendations, identifies buy and sell signals for featured products in addition to custom designed trading modules that prepare traders how to react to changing markets.
Whether you're a beginner, a commodity futures broker or a professional futures trader, The Joss Report is designed to enhance your own individual trading style.
Prepared and posted each Sunday evening, The Joss Report is a result of Scott Joss's own, meticulous research. never a rehash of information from other sources.
Arm yourself with the information you need to make the most of the trading week and month ahead. Register now to receive your free trial issues of The Joss Report.
Technician Scott Joss prepares technical analysis in selected market groups when an opportunity presents itself:
- Grains - Soybeans, Wheat, Corn, Soybean Meal recommendations.
- Currencies - Euro currency (FX), Japanese Yen, Canadian Dollar, British Pound, US Dollar futures.
- Indices - EMINI S&P 500, Dow Jones, NASDAQ 100, 30-year bond, 10-year note recommendations
- Livestock Meats - Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, Feeder Cattle.
- Energies - Crude Oil, Heating Oil, RBOB.
- Metals - Gold, Silver, Copper recommendations
- Soft Commodities - Coffee, Cotton, Sugar, Cocoa, Orange Juice
- Risk Management.
- ClearTrade Futures / Commodity Brokers.
- Free WebOE Demo - Best Futures Trading Platform
Contact & Phone Numbers
Local: 773.561.9777 / Fax: 773.561.9775
5415 N. Sheridan Rd. Suite #5512 Chicago, IL 60640
Commodity Newsletter,Commodity Report, Commodity Recommendations For Online Futures Trading and Commodity Brokers
Please be advised that futures and options trading involves risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone.